Design & Art
Hey I'm Sarvan Singh! and I am a full-time freelancer.
20 Years Experience. Guys! I am a very Experienced Video Content Creator! I am an expert video editor and a master at cinematography!
Play the video at the bottom to view my new video resume! I am so excited to start working with you on Guru. I work out of a studio in Toronto, Canada and use the most powerful computer editing system for my work, equipped with the latest video cards and monitors. I am a pro subscriber to Adobe Creative Clouds and have access to All Post-Production Software!
I also use Da Vinci Resolve to color grade my footage!
Wait I'm not done yet...
The wonderful content I edit can't be accomplished without the unbeatable quality and cinematography/videography experience I bring! I currently shoot with one of the worlds finest cameras the RED EPIC at 5K resolution , the BLACK MAGIC camera at 4K resolution and a run gun CANON 7D that shoots with a punch!
Worldstar Hiphop, California USA
• Work with executive producer and creative teams to lead the process of narrative structure, planning, filming and producing the best viral video content.
• Direct all aspects of content production: location scouting, talent (including casting & talent recommendations), cinematography, makeup artists and stylists if needed.
• Direct high profile artists and talent.
Weedmaps, California USA
• Excellent superior skill on set with both on and off camera talent. • Multi-Media Direction
• Direct all aspects of content production
Assistant Editor/ Assistant Camera
Ballinran Entertainment Toronto CA
• Capturing motion content and interviewing subjects.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects & Audition, Photoshop) • Communication
between producers and creatives.
Day Star Group - Toronto, CA
• Support and collaborate with creative employees to plan production quality from concept to reality • Advanced lighting, sound capture & camera operation techniques
Music Video Director
Planet Recordz Toronto, CA
• On camera Direction & Post-Production Supervision.
• Directing and Producing Multimedia/multi-channel content
• Shot list during the shoot to ensure all content is capture as required
Certificate Diploma in Screenwriting
UCLA University of California Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
September 2019 to June 2020
Diploma in Film Production in Film
Academy of Design and Technology - Toronto, ON
September 2008 to April 2010 Skills
Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Production, Social Media Marketing, Creative Writing, Management (7 years), Leader