1. Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and format.
2. Gather, register, and arrange the material to be typed, following instructions.
3. Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation or previous versions, using a computer, word processor, or typewriter.
4. Collate pages of reports and other documents prepared.
5. Electronically sort and compile text and numerical data, retrieving, updating, and merging documents as required.
6. Reformat documents, moving paragraphs and/or columns.
7. Adjust settings for format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements.
8. Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using typewriter or computer.
9. Transmit work electronically to other locations.