1. A contract is to be signed off by both parties before work starts.
2. A down payment of 50% of total project cost is to be made at the start of the project. This is to cover operation expenses and as such the payment has to be released and not only placed in escrow.
3. Final art files are to be delivered after the remaining balance has been released.
4. For long term projects, milestone billing is preferred.
5. Work fee is inclusive of two revision phases after the final art has been submitted for approval. Additional revisions are subject to fees.