Expert in Graphic Designing,Social Media Designs | Data Entry | Translations,Just Love my Work !
Hello, my name is ABDUL BASIT. I am a dedicated and hard working person who believes in honesty and good working relation.I have certain qualities which makes me good at this.
I am graduate of Computer Science from the university of central punjab. My education background helps me to perform according to my client’s expectations.
I am very skilled in data entry and Excel works as well as Social Media Post Creation (FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE CHANNEL THUMBNAILS,CHANNEL ART, FLYERS & POSTERS etc). I am well expert in SEO work of keywords, to make your post stand on the top.I am also very qualified in Data Entry To and From WORD, PDF, SCANNED IMAGES and all other. If you hire me, you will get many services at one time investment.
MY GLIMPSE OF RECENT WORKS "Graphic Designing" FOR CLIENTS INCLUDE :
- Creating LOGO and BANNERS related to CORONA Pandemic Awareness.
- Creating LOGO and BANNERS related to CRC (Crisis Response Council).
- Creating BANNERS for the workshop on The Proxy Wars Initiative.
- Creating BANNER related to the provided website theme.
MY GLIMPSE OF RECENT WORKS on "Data Entry" FOR CLIENTS INCLUDE :
- Extracting the DATA including (User name, Followers, Email, Contact , Gender and
Cell) for last 500 insta id's and Enter in into Google Speadsheet.
MY GLIMPSE OF RECENT WORKS on "Language Translation" FOR CLIENTS INCLUDE :
- Translating 5 Chapters of a Native version of Chinese book to English within a short
time and accuracy including sub-headings and formatting properly.
I can Challenge ownership of my created content and remarks by CLIENTS, for whom i am working on LONG TERM PROJECTS and as a Permanently hired virtual FREELANCER.
I am very much confident of our succession together as I am punctual and creative.I look forward to hear from you soon. Thank you.
I am available to work for more than 30 Hours/week.
As far as Language is concerned, i am also providing Langauge Translation services and dealing a client with their regional languages is not an issue at all.