More Time, Less Task, Less Pain. Letting you focus on the bigger picture!
I have 10 years of experience supporting business owners in a fast-paced environment. I have a knack of being proactive and I pride myself on delivering exceptional customer service.
I pay close attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. I always make sure to be responsive and be able to handle any request in a timely manner.
Below are my past working experiences:
1. Park Genie | Virtual Assistant/Account Specialist
- Google sheet migration to Pipedrive
- Bookkeeping (managing financial accounts, account reconciliation via Xero)
- Creating reports
- PDF markup and editing
- Gumtree Ad listing
- Some ad-hoc tasks
2.Silicone Dynamics, Inc. | Part Time B2B Virtual Assistant
- Create, maintain and organize efficient electronic documentation (SOP's and templates) and filing database.
- Act as the PoC between the CEO, external clients, and vendors via electronic mail.
- Calculating and suggesting percentage markup and profit margin on every quotation.
- Undertake the tasks of managing CEO emails, taking messages and routing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately. Research vendors
- Produce reports
- Arrange meetings and provide reminders to CEO and engineers.
3.Backpacker Footsteps | Virtual Assistant/Content Manager
- Moderate social media pages
- Do basic graphic design via Canva (for social media posts and WordPress content images)
- Keyword research
- Manage CEO appointments and reminders
- POC between CEO and potential partners/advertisers
4. Yibada, Inc. | Managing Editor
- Research and assign trending topics
- Assign keywords
- Monitor article traffic
- Evaluate weekly and monthly performances
- Publish articles in Yibada, including sub-websites Chinatopix, Asiastarz and Telegiz (should have met all writing guidelines)
- Making hiring decisions subject to the account manager's general view.
5. Vioteck | B2B / B2C customer/technical support
6.Telus/AT&T/Helio/Alltel | B2B / B2C customer/technical support
I am available 40 hours a week (preferably flexible time). I can communicate via Skype, Slack, Zoom, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. I prefer weekly payments via Transferwise or PayPal (all transaction fees should be shoulder by the client).
Attachments (Click to Preview)