We break up the payment in multiple milestones to reduce the risks track development in a better way. After finalization of project scope, timeline and budget from both side, 15% Advance milestone payment
Subsequent balance payments are all made milestone basis, after completion of every milestone, related escrow should be released through the elance.
With long-term customers, payment terms are more flexible.
We also sign a standard NDA on request.
Outsourcing Process Flow & Procedure
Based on the importance of communication and collaboration during this dynamic process we generally proceed in the following way:
1. We first discuss the full scope of the project on chat and freeze the same along with the time frame.
2. Subsequently we would ask you to confirm the project by selecting us as the winner.
3. We then get the formal Purchase Order signed which has the terms and conditions (we will send a copy and just require the signature) along with 15% advance payment through elance.
4.As soon as we received the Purchase Order along with the upfront payment, we prepare a brief project report or SRS and submit it for approval. We generally take around 5 working days for preparing the project report / SRS and this time is also used as the turnaround time to allocate the resources for the project.
5. Changes if required are made in the project report / SRS as long as they are not outside the discussed scope. However it is mandatory to get approval for the project report / SRS to avoid any sort of confusion in future.
6. However to prevent any loss of time we would also simultaneously prepare and submit the sample/mock design templates for approval.