8+ years of experience in Transforming HR Business Process to HR Automation.
• Proactively manage cloud-based project implementations.
• Participates in business requirements gathering sessions with client. Analyze, identify, communicates, and reconciles gaps.
• Configures the test and production environments; uploads data; conducts demonstrations for clients. Participates in user acceptance testing at client site.
• Ensures that client configuration and business requirements documents are accurate, complete, and signed off by client.
• Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels across sales, industry & technology practice teams, delivery and other support functions.
• Respond to RFI/RFPs, and manage the opportunity till closure
• Develop SOW and drive the SOW discussions with customer along with sales & delivery teams.
• Creation of business Configuration Workbook, Creation of Test Cases, Test Scheduling & Execution, End User Training, Go Live Support, and Post Go Live Support
• Responsible for supporting Customer presentations & presales engagements: spear-head opportunities; assist in Sales / Pre-Sales/ Solution development efforts
• Knowledge on CRM tool -‘Sales Force’: Incident Management, Prioritize and assign the incidents, track and update the incident status.
8 hour of Operation
Payment to be made to bank
Mode of communication - Phone ,Skype WhatsApp