Banner Image

Skills

  • Typography
  • Digital Designs
  • Content Writing
  • Logo Design
  • Photo & Image Editing
  • Color Design
  • Design
  • Poster Design
  • Website Design
  • Marketing
  • Photography
  • Cover Art
  • Editing
  • Image Editing
  • Mobile Interface Design

Sign up or Log in to see more.

Services

  • Branding Block Agency

    $50/hr Starting at $300

    At Branding Block Agency, we are proven experts in Brand Development, Brand Management, and Creative Direction. We currently represent and brand manage a range of Award-Winning musicians, actors, professional...

    3dArtArtistBrand ManagementCover Art
  • Logo Design

    $50/hr Starting at $300

    Our team has created thousands of logos for companies worldwide. Whatever your vision is, we can create and define it!

    DesignLogo Design
  • Website Design & Development

    $50/hr Starting at $1,500

    Full website development, website design, and website maintenance, with mobile interface. Content writing available also, if needed.

    Content WritingDesignOnline ContentWeb ContentWeb Maintenance
  • Digital and Print Poster Design

    $50/hr Starting at $250

    Our in-house artists have been internationally and nationally recognized for their creative talents and abilities. We specialize in all Digital Designs and Print Designs.

    DesignDigitalDigital DesignsDigital PrintingOther - Multimedia Services
  • Photo Editing & Altering

    $50/hr Starting at $300

    We are experts at editing photos and bring them to life. We can photoshop pictures to make them more crispy and clean or add customized hand drawn graphics as per your vision.

    2d Art2D GraphicsCustom ArtDigital DesignsDigital Illustration
  • Electronic Press Kits EPK

    $50/hr Starting at $1,500

    Services for EPK development include, layout, graphic design, image editing, written content, demographic analysis, logo design, typesetting, typography, and active web links.

    Demographic AnalysisEditingGraphic DesignImage EditingLayout Design

Sign up or Log in to see more.

About

Branding built for a new age!

We are a boutique agency, specializing in all things 'Branding', including all facets of Art, Design, and Multi-Media. All designs are custom created, hand-drawn, and camera ready. All content is written by one of our writing experts.

Please refer to our Portfolio for some examples of work we have had the pleasure of executing for our clients.

Founded: 2000

Work Terms

Open 6 Days a week from Monday thru Saturday, from 10am - 10pm. We can do 12-24 hour emergency turn-around on any art or technical web services, however an additional charge will be added. All quote and payments are to be made in USD. Payments are accepted thru PayPal, Square Card, or Wire Transfer. 75% of the service fee negotiated must be paid up front, and the remaining 25% after job completion.