Senior DevOps and Linux enthusiast.
I've got over 5 years of experience as DevOps, Linux SysAdmin and Cloud infrastructure Engineer with international experience in USA, Europe and Mexico.
over 7 years of experience in the following rolls: Linux Admin, Linux Infrastructure Engineer (UNIX, Linux), DevOps Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
Technologies I have worked and improved my experience with are listed next:
DevOps (IaaS, PaaS, CI/CD Stack)
• Cloud Infrastructure (Digital Ocean, Google Cloud)
• Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 (compute), Amazon Load Balancing
• Container: Docker
• Automation: Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
• Container Orchestration
• Big Data: Hadoop , Hudson
• Linux Evangelist (RHEL, Ubuntu, Arch Linux)
• CI/CD (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Github, SVN)
Work experience abroad in different countries such as USA, Mexico and Europe.
Languages I speak include:
german, english and my native tongue is spanish.
• Taking part in client calls and involved in the requirement gathering from the clients.
• Proven ability to handle projects, and turning around escalated projects.
• Communicative and leadership skills.
• Experience in Project Management using various methodologies including Waterfall, Agile with Scrum.
• Participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production deployment, also known as DevOps (Development + Operations) making sure to automate everything related to the infrastructure and software processes.