Always have a compelling answer for "so what?"
In 20+ years of technology marketing consulting, I have learned that generating business success requires a balanced mix of entrepreneurial risk taking, analytics-driven insights, human stories, empathy, and a compelling answer to the “so what?” question. Along the way I have helped global and startup technology brands enter new markets, transform to XaaS models, and develop lasting relationships with their customers.
• Co-developed a 3-person startup into an 80+ employee consultancy, contributing over $25 million in direct and indirect revenue during my tenure.
• Advised 50+ IT leaders and startups (such as Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, ConnectWise, SAP, Spectrum, Dell, Kaspersky) on product marketing, customer acquisition, and distribution ecosystem challenges.
• Developed and commercialized 6+ data-driven, subscription-based customer insights and acquisition services; built and mentored business analyst and data scientist service delivery teams.
Areas of expertise include:
• Generating sales growth for my company and our clients.
• Leading business development and delivery of complex projects with a global analyst and sales team.
• Thought leadership and entrepreneurial product innovation.
• Advanced analytics, machine learning, and qualitative insights driven marketing strategy.
Flexible and negotiable