Business GM, Chief of Staff, Burst Program and Initiatives Leader, Builder, Do'er(growing mid market & public co's, fintech, prod management, FP&A, planning & ops, SaaS)
Your first 60 minute consult with me is always on my clock to assess engagement compatibility. Experience level: Director level ++, 15+ yrs experience. Style: Approachable, genuine, collaborative, pragmatic, progress and result-oriented, while keeping your goals and strategic objectives in mind and in check.
Thought-starter engagement examples (illustrative):
1. Planning and execution agility: Translating growth strategy into key operating components and an integrated plan - create, monitor and pivot plan as we go.
2. Strategy articulation and development: You have a great idea and a strategy. But before you invest the time to develop a whole business plan, it is worth articulating it on paper, frame the strategy drivers, components and what info and evidence is needed to validate/in-validate.
3. You are a growing SMB or mid-market business and you are looking to use data (being one) to drive growth and re-imagine / modernize customer interaction/experience.
4. Process documentation and redesign: you have operational and financial processes by department/ function but you do not have an end to end journey for either an internal view or for your customers.
5. Financial planning and analyses: you have reams and reams of reports on your business performance but no insights for growth and forward planning.
6. Internal executive communications: You need to either create or receive succinct executive or business level written communications regarding a project or program's risks, opportunities and status. This is usually a component of planning and execution.
What I believe at a principle level:
Connecting at a human level is critical.
Progress is better than perfection.
Don't assume that it can't be done.
You get what you tolerate.
80/20 rule applies most of the time.