Licensed Psychometrician, Airport Aerodrome AGL & Security Technician
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Passer both in Academics (7.0 Band Score) and General Training (7.5 Band Scores).
• IELTS CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) Level C1 - Proficient English Language User
• SGS – Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001)
PSYCHOMETRICIAN KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Licensed psychometrician with training in the science of psychological and educational measurement.
• Licensed and trained to administer and score psychological tests that evaluate the cognitive, behavioral, academic, neuropsychological, or emotional status of a patient.
• Accurately record responses and take note of any behaviors that could affect test results.
• Responsible for building rapport with a patient and motivating them to participate in the tests, encouraging optimal results.
• Conduct interviews and observe behaviors for selection and evaluation purposes.
• Facilitate Psychological Case Report for clients and patients.
• Facilitate Psychological Evaluation Report.
• Conduct Workshops and Group Therapy to psychiatric and addiction ward patients/clients.
Airport Aerodrome AGL & Security and
Communication, Navigation and Surveillance
1. Daily Safety and Runway Lights Inspection and maintenance from Runway 11 to Runway 29
2. Aircraft Taxiway Lights and Aircraft Apron Lights Daily Inspection and maintenance.
3. Assist and guide airport contractors and construction workers to access service facilities and restricted areas with Airport police following safety and security guidelines.
4. Coordinate with police, airside duty officers, safety, and securities.
5. Compliance to local rules and safety procedures
6. Reporting the operational conditions of the equipment
7. Maintenance of service orders
8. Follow maintenance procedures
9. Reporting the periodic inspection reports
10. Maintaining proper documents & records for AGL & Security
I can work 40 to 80 hours per week. Feel free to discuss with me your terms and rate and once we agree we can start working.