Reliable and talented marketer, researcher, and translator for you
I assure you that I will be your reliable and talented freelancer. Let me tell you few facts about me. I am a native Korean speaker who studied computer science, and international business management for Bachelor's degrees, and studied Master's degree of International Affairs from prominent American graduate school in Greater Boston Area. I have about 14 years of PR, International marketing, writing, interpreting, and translating work experiences at NGO, GOs, and private enterprises.
My English discussion on Arirang TV is available at https://youtu.be/0bmObmN0CSw.
My quick summary of translation/ international work experiences
- Wrote/Edited UNESCO/Jikji Award official brochure requested by Cheongju city government
- Translated PowerPoint files for the presidents of National Archives of Czech Republic, and Australia
- Managed/Interpreted environmental education program for South American public officers who participated in KOICA program
- Interpreted an interview of professional American journalist (Former CNN producer ) for Yonhap News Agency
- Interpreted/Managed field works of Endemol TV production company from Germany
- Planned/Interpreted for Iranian public officials’ industrial trip to Korea by Iranian University
- Interpreted many business meetings
- Worked for translations, marketing tasks, and market research with multinational clients
I am a full-time freelancer. I am open to any offers for your business.
Attachments (Click to Preview)