• A full-time Freelancer with a passion for delivering excellent service and productivity.
My name is Irish, a Filipina (Philippines) now living in Costa Rica for about 10 years. I am passionate about typing, data entry, and Finance. I speak Cebuano, Tagalog, English, and Spanish.
I have an Associate Degree in Business Administration, skilled in document digitization and data organization for enhanced productivity. I demonstrated success in data mining/entry, research, resume writing, and providing assistance to Executives.
I was in the Manufacturing industry for more than seven years, where I learned how to work under pressure and go above and beyond to get better outcomes. I excelled in achieving the daily target set by the management; hence, completing the assigned task on or before the deadline is my normal.
On ordinary days, I'm just a mom who loves having a picnic with her family. During my free time, I read Historical Fiction, watch International Series or play Sudoku.
My favorite quote is from H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
"If you are busy doing your best, you won't have time to worry about your failure."
Skills: Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Sheets & Docs, QuickBooks Online, Zoho Books, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Bookkeeping, Internet Research, Data Entry, Typing, Writing, Customer Service, Python Programming (basic), R Programming (basic), R Studio, Asana Project Management, ClickUp.
• Intuit Bookkeeping Professional Certificate, Ongoing
• Business Writing, University of Colorado Boulder, February 2021
• Python Data Structures, University of Michigan/Coursera, November 2020
• IBM Customer Engagement Specialist Professional Certificate, IBM, March 2020
• Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel, Rice University/Coursera, February 2020
I am flexible with my working hours and open to hourly/task-based rates.
Thank you for visiting my profile!