Electronic Engineer, PCB Designer & Embedded Programmer
A proactive, innovative and very responsible person that enjoys acquiring new knowledge and experience and working with challenging tasks. Good at working independently and also as a part of a competent and stimulating team.
Electronic Engineer with more than 15+ years of experience in circuit design, embedded systems, product prototyping, PCB design and layout and firmware development for systems.
I can take your project from concept to finished product, offering you a complete solution for your requeriments, implementing Hardware, Firmware, Connectivity and User Interface.
I develop and design:
• Electronic circuits and PCB, applying the components layout guidelines and low EMI considerations.
• Instrumental amplifiers for ultra-low signal conditioning.
• High efficiency DC/DC power supply boards.
• Circuit simulation using TINA software.
• Firmware for Microchip (PIC18, DSPIC and PIC32), Texas Instruments SoC and Arduino.
• Solutions in the network sensor area & connectivity (Zigbee, Ant, Bluetooth, WiFi, NMEA).
• Android Applications.
• Dynamic Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, JS, AJAX, PHP y MySQL
• Windows applications in Borland C++ Builder & JAVA.
• Control systems for home automation and hydroponics.
• Digital signal processing algorithms in Matlab.
I am committed to complete your project or work within deadline and provide you Service & Support even after completion of the projects, when ever necessary.
My first priority is to satisfy my clients.
I am ready to start working on your job.
I work for five hours a day and my hour price starts at U$S55, but I can arrange a budget for a project.