I can offer an extensive range of administrative services.
My key attributes are always being efficient, accurate and professional. I have excellent organisation and communication skills.
I have 9 years’ experience working as an Executive Personal Assistant within legal and healthcare fields. I have extensive administrative, transcription and research skills.
I am an experienced and competent user of all Microsoft Office software. I welcome new challenges and the opportunity to expand my existing skill set, and I can turn my hand quickly to new software.
I have also had previous experience as an audio typist, and I am familiar with a wide range of dialects and dictation styles.
I can carry out any form of internet-based research; focusing on market research, contact lists, preparation for interviews or business plans and more.
Services I am able to offer include:
• Creating word and excel documents
• Audio or copy typing of notes
• Data entry
• Sound English proofreading and editing across a range of virtual media
• Blog management
• Creation of graphics and designs for websites, social media, posters or flyers.
• Diary management - arranging appointments, logistics and travel bookings
• Managing e-mail accounts
• Social media management – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
I am UK based and English is my first language.
If you have any questions, then please feel free to get in touch. I look forward to working together.
I normally work 09:00 - 17:00, but can work out of hours and weekends if required.
I offer administrative help on any level, temporary or a more permanent basis.