Polish, Polish Language, English-Polish, Polish-English, Polish Translation, English-Polish Translation, Polish-English Translation, Editing, Proofreading, Video/Audio Transcription, Poland
I am the author of upcoming book. I love to explore life, myself, my potentials. I'm creative and have an artistic soul. Beside graduating as a philologist and as an actress, I also love to create as a dancer, singer, model and YouTuber.
I'd love to help you with translations (using my beauitiful native Polish language), transcriptions (audio, video), editing and proofreading.
As I've mentioned, I have a master's degree in Polish Philology (graduated from Univesity in Warsaw). Completed full-time programme with two additional specializations:
a) Editing, Publishing;
b) Linguistic Communication with PR, Advertising and Marketing.
• Applying APA editorial style to academic writing in psychology
and other social sciences – Polish and English version;
• Translatorium (English);
• Workshop on Publicistics;
• Typesetting using computers;
• The issues of linguistic correctness;
• Rules for text editing;
• Rhetorics in Literary and Cultural Studies.
I work with companies and individual clients.
I believe that in translator's work it's important to:
• Be responsible, communicate effectively with clients to establish scope and requirements of translation, following up after submission of work to confirm satisfaction and understanding;
• Replicate flow, style and overall meaning of original texts;
• Maintain message content, tone and emotion as closely as possible;
• Apply cultural understaning to discern specific meanings beyond literal written words;
• Provide cultural input to speakers to help parties who did not speak similar languages communicate with and understand one another;
• Review final words to spot and correct any errors in punctuation, grammar and translation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
I'm looking forward to working with you! :)