Video Editing, Writing, Art Direction, Illustrator, Film Production
Experiences and Qualifications
Years of building on and off line experiences for some of the world’s most recognized brands. Proven ability to motivate and inspire creative teams to deliver superb creative work under tight deadlines, from Communication Arts, and New Media Magazines. I’ve open doors to possibilities.
• As Creative Director, led some creative development for Young & Rubicam and Wunderman clients, including AMD, Sunkist & Chevron
• Grew interactive group from three employees to a fully-staffed department with billings of over $2.4 million dollars per year
• Managed and mentored a diverse creative department of art directors, Illustrator designers, production artists and freelancers
• Responsible for presentation of strategy and creative concepts to all clients
• Despite a small budget, developed the most successful online campaign in AMD’s history, directly driving sales and growing partner relationships
• Created online campaign for Adobe Design Systems that exceeded a 2.6% average CTR, with customers spending an average of 12 minutes interacting with the brand
• Developed rich media advertising for Chevron, which became so successful that the campaign was extended indefinitely and set as a model for future efforts
• Led interactive concept and strategy on agency pitch efforts, including major client wins of AMD and Wal-Mart totaling millions of dollars of revenue for the agency
Clients: 7up, AMD, Microsoft, Hitachi, Dr Pepper, Chevron, Polycom, Foster Farms, Wal-Mart, NCAA
• Proficiency (GRAPHIC DESIGNING) in Corel Draw, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop.
• Strong knowledge in (VIDEO EDITING) AfterEffects, 3-D Studio Max, Final Cut Pro, and Maya
• Air Brushing, Fine Painting, Illustrating, Storyboarding and Cartooning,
• Music and Song Writer, Composer, Arranger, Producer and Engineer.
terms of completion depends on the quality of work produced ....
Attachments (Click to Preview)