We use Agile for the development and this is reflected in our payment terms.
We define individual approach for each project, which suits both client and us and allows delivering service of the highest quality in reasonable terms within the budget.
We can use payment schemes, such as:
1. "Fixed price". This scheme is applicable when we know client requirements, technical task and amount of work before the development. "Fixed price" is acceptable mainly for small and medium projects with terms up to 1 month.
2. "Hourly payment". This scheme is convenient for projects without defined terms (technical support, irregular tasks, tutoring the client) or when it is hard to define project requirements and/or estimate its complexity on the beginning. In this case we try to regularly clarify terms and budget in order not to exceed client's financial capabilities and at the same time to create the most functional product with fixed budget/terms.
3. "Fixed price for fixed terms". This scheme is a hybrid of "Fixed price" and "Hourly payment". Its principle is based on working by weekly Milestones with the specified amount of hours. Client funds Escrow for the Milestone in the beginning of every week and releases funds proportionally according to actually worked hours. This scheme ensures sustained budget, appropriate quality level and greater control over the funds.
4. "Dedicated expert". One expert outsource scheme, when one member of our team fully or partially works with your project and is a part of your team. We can provide project management additionally as a separate work. In this case client can pay weekly or monthly with a fixed amount per week.
5. "Dedicated team". In this scheme we select a team of our experts after analyzing your project. The team will have a project manager. In this case it is possible to use "Hourly payment" or monthly payment with a fixed price per week.
A client gets a copyright after we finish a project and receive full payment for it.