Communications are very important.
Here it is skills/tools that I use or used before:
- Ant, Maven
- C3P0, HikariCP
- JDBC, Hibernate
- iText, POI
- JAXB, XJC, Xpath, Jackson, mapstruct
- Junit, Selenium, HtmlUnit, retrofit
- Netty(WS, HTTP, FIX, PFIX, lightstreamer)
- Solidity (ethereum), truffle
- Struts, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JMS
- Subversion, git
- jenkins, sonar
- proftpd, mod-sql(spring integration)
- nginx, tomcat
PS I am not designer or painter and I can work with CSS but can't create it. My university background are information security.
I am focus on result of my work, by understanding context/use cases of the project. Based on that information, I choose right level of granularity of the source code and research to choose the best fit of frameworks/tools for each project individually. Even if I would not know some tool, I will learn it because it will simplify my work, as a result release your project faster. In our days there are next development approach: right tool for specific task. If there are no right tool, I could create one.