Submitting documents for ID Verification takes only a couple of minutes if you have all the required documents handy. We suggest you go through the following for a hassle-free ID Verification experience.
To start the process, go to “Edit My Account” and then to the “ID Verification” tab. Click on “Start” to begin.
Next, share details as below:
1. Contact Information
To verify your contact information, we require:
- Mobile Number (we will send you a text message to verify the number)
- Legal Name
- Residential Address
2. Upload Current Photo: Submit a photo of yourself taken in the last 60 days.
3. Submit Government Issued Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, Voter ID, National ID, etc.)
4. Submit Proof of Address
You can submit a copy of any of the following documents:
- Utility Bill (electric, water, internet, mobile phone, etc. issued in the last 60 days)
- National ID Card
- Insurance Card, etc
- The images/documents must be in original color and not edited/cropped.
- All four corners of the ID should be visible in the image.
- Both sides of the ID should be submitted.
- The name shared in the contact information must match the name in the government issued ID.
- The name and address shared in the contact information must match the information in the proof of address.
To start your verification process, click here.