At Guru, we aim to provide a secure, flexible and transparent platform, making it easier for Freelancers and the Employers to connect, collaborate and get work done.
- Sign Up – Create your Freelancer account on Guru and verify your details.
- Build your Profile – Add services and portfolios to your Profile. This helps you stand out to potential Employers and may increase your chances of winning jobs.
Find jobs that match your skills and send Quotes to get hired.
- Find Jobs – Search for jobs that match your skills and services. You may also get Job Matches based on the skills listed in your Profile.
- Send Quotes – Once you find a job you’re interested in, use Bids to Send a Quote. Interested Employers will connect with you if they find your Quote compelling.
- Get Hired – Discuss the Quote in detail with the Employer and finalize an Agreement before starting work.
Once you get hired, a WorkRoom is created automatically to help you manage jobs.
- Share and Collaborate – Use the WorkRoom to share files, communicate and create invoices.
- Work in Teams – You can add team members, assign roles and get work done more efficiently.
- Keep Track – Monitor work updates, payments and invoices.
Get paid and withdraw funds securely.
- Use SafePay – Request the Employer to fund the SafePay account with a minimum balance before you start work. When you get paid, funds get credited to your Cash Account on Guru.
- Transfer Method – Guru offers a number of choices to withdraw funds. You can select from PayPal, wire transfer or direct deposit (U.S. only) and withdraw the funds from your Cash Account on Guru.
- Automate Invoices – For some Agreements, you can send invoices automatically and keep track of their status.