If you want the SafePay funds to be released, you will need to submit a Release Funds Request. Once requested, we give the Employer seven days to respond. If the Employer does not respond timely, the funds are automatically released to your Cash Account.
To submit a Release Request:
- Select the job from under the “Jobs” section.
- Click on “SafePay.”
- Select “Release Funds.”
- Enter the amount you want to release.
- Check the box agreeing to the terms of the release after reviewing your request.
- Click on “Release Funds.”
- Any funds that are not released will remain in the SafePay account.
If you and your Employer cannot agree on how the funds should be distributed, either party can request for Arbitration, as long as funds are available in SafePay.