Once you’ve posted a job, you will start receiving Quotes within hours. However, you can also search Freelancers from our global talent pool and get a Quote for your job.
To search for Freelancers:
- Go to “Find a Freelancer” under ‘Hire’ tab.
- Select the category or enter a skill that you are looking for and select applicable filters.
- Click the search button to get results.
The Find Freelancer tool presents you with results that contain relevant services and portfolio of Freelancers that best match your search criteria. Under the Performance tab, you can get more information that helps evaluate the Freelancer including their All-Time Transaction Data and feedback received from other Employers.
We’ve also included powerful search filters that can help you narrow down your search for Freelancers that best fit the scope and the nature of the job posted. The filters available are:
- All-Time Earnings
- No. of Employers worked with
- No. of transactions done (Invoices Paid)
- Highest Earnings from a single Employer (Largest Employer)
To understand how you can use the “Find Freelancers” tool to find the right Freelancers, visit our blog.