SafePay helps create transparency on the platform. It is a shared account, funded by the Employer before starting work. When SafePay is funded, the Freelancer feels confident that funds are available and the Employer feels secure that work can be reviewed before making the payment.
Funds in SafePay aren’t tied to one specific job or task and can be used to make payments for any work done with respect to the job – pay for tasks, milestones, hours, miscellaneous work, or even bonuses. Funds can be released to either the Employer or the Freelancer upon agreement. In case of a disagreement, either party can be request for Arbitration, as long as funds are available in SafePay.
How does SafePay work?
- Request the Employer to fund SafePay when creating an Agreement.
- Once SafePay is funded, begin work.
- Deliver the work to the Employer for review.
- The Employer releases the funds from SafePay and you get paid.
- Any work you do without funds in SafePay, is at your own risk.