Freelance Hand Lettering Services
Lettering is the art of drawing words, rather than writing or typing them. What is special about lettering is the attention paid to the individual letter, each of them playing a unique role in the composition. Lettering involves adding multiple layers of details to create the final piece, similar to art forms such as portrait sketching or painting.
Lettering artists have the creative freedom to experiment with ligatures, shapes, and ornaments to create a unique piece of art. Lettering is done using multiple strokes which does not follow the natural flow of writing. Mostly, a lettering piece is drawn using hand with pens, graphite, and brushes, though some artists use a digital-medium such as Adobe Illustrator. Hand Lettering refers to the art of drawing letters specifically by hand and not creating them digitally. You can find skilled hand lettering artist for hire on Guru, one of the top freelance websites.
Hand Lettering Artists for Hire
In the art of Hand lettering, every letter is created with repeating shapes, which requires a great level of creativity and patience. A freelance Hand Lettering Artist combines different styles to create letterforms to be used for a single purpose. Hand Lettering is being widely used on magazine covers, subway advertisements, restaurant boards and movie posters. This creative form of expression has truly become a part of diverse cultures. You can find freelance Artist for hire to create unique Hand Lettering pieces for your requirement. A skilled Hand Lettering Artist can interpret a word or phrase in various ways in their designs, with each representation conveying a completely different meaning.
Hand Lettering can also be undertaken by Calligraphy artists. Calligraphy is the art of forming beautiful alphabets and symbols by hand. There are expert freelance Calligraphy Artists available for hire on Guru, an online freelancing website. Though Hand Lettering does not have any rules, artists still consider certain guidelines such as consistency and spacing. Maintaining consistency and spacing helps increase the visual harmony which makes the whole piece look a lot better. You can find skilled professionals offering Hand Lettering services on Guru, one of the leading online freelance marketplaces to hire skilled freelancers. Before you hire a professional, ensure that the person has the following qualities:
- Great artistic and creative skills.
- Exceptional design aesthetic.
- Flexible and willing to make changes to the design as per client requirements.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude.
Qualifications to Check Before You Hire a Freelance Hand Lettering Artist
- A Bachelor’s degree in Visual arts or related discipline.
- Experience in the field along with positive recommendations from previous clients.
- Superior spelling skills.
- Good critical thinking skills and the ability to multitask.
Benefits of Hiring a Hand Lettering Artist
- They will help you create unique pieces of art as each Hand Lettering piece is made for a particular project.
- They will help you choose the appropriate Lettering style based on your requirement.
- You can add a personal and hand-crafted feel to your designs.
- They will review your existing Hand Lettering pieces and provide suggestions for improvement.
When you hire a Freelancer, understand their credibility, performance. All-time transaction data along with information on services and portfolio showcased.
Find the right Freelancer on the freelance portal, by posting a job for free.