Hire Scala Developers
Scala is a general-purpose programming language that offers support for both, functional programming as well as object-oriented programming. It is to the point and is influenced by Java. In fact, it was created to address the weaknesses of Java. It is easily scalable and is hence called Scala. Its source code can be assembled to Java bytecode. The benefit of this is that it can run on a Java virtual machine.
Additionally, both languages are interoperable which allows libraries that are written in any language to be referenced by the other. In Scala, we see the use of curly-brace syntax which is similar to that of the C programming language. It offers the convenience to run in a multi-core architecture environment. You can hire Scala development services from a freelance marketplace website like Guru. With their assistance, you can devise appropriate content that is suitable for both desktop and web applications.
What is a Scala Developer?
A Scala developer is a skilled professional who can write just about any software solution using Scala to address the needs of your organization. With the help of Scala, they can develop a code that is easier to test, reuse, and debug. A Scala programmer uses a top-down approach i.e. they break down the programs into multiple chunks and then process each chunk in parallel. This helps in increasing the efficiency. They also use a lot of third-party libraries for distinct tasks. They add these in the form of language constructs. Scala developers use the language for writing web applications, analyzing data, create applications that work with data that is streaming, etc.
- Have good programming skills and a thorough understanding of Scala.
- Are familiar with Java, its libraries and features.
- Are updated with current changes in technology and codes.
Qualification of Freelance Scala Developer
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Software / Information Technology.
- Additional certification in Java and Scala.
- Previous experience in writing codes with Scala with respect to applications for businesses.
- Have very good reviews and recommendations from previous clients.
Benefits You Get When You Hire Scala Developers
- They will write better codes and help increase the performance of your desktop and web applications.
- Since Scala uses fewer lines of code than Java, the programs can be written in a shorter period of time so that your applications can be launched earlier.
- With lesser bugs, the programs will run faster and better thus valuable time and effort can be saved on testing and maintenance of the applications.
Hourly, task-based or recurring. Choose from four Payments and work the way you want. Search and hire freelancers on our online freelance on Guru. Get work done with security, flexibility, and cost-efficiency.
Post a job now for free and get Quotes within hours.