TradeStation Programmers for Hire
TradeStation provides a level playing field to self-directed investors and traders by giving them a financial edge. It is an innovative trading and analysis platform that provides one-click access to all major exchanges and market centers. There are a wide range of tradable securities, including cryptocurrencies available on this platform. For personalized support on trading and financial markets, TradeStation provides great offerings as per the client’s requirements.
You can appoint freelance TradeStation programmers for creating custom indicators, trading strategies, and more. For finding experts in this took, you can hire workers online on Guru as freelancers.
What Does a TradeStation Programmer Do?
TradeStation Programmers are professionals who work on creating and managing automated testing applications. This includes unit tests, integration tests and UI automation tests. They create, automate and execute test plans that generate artifacts to validate proper functioning of the app, and also provide quality-related metrics.
These programmers focus on customer’s requirements and work on writing tests that validate their expectations. They have to ensure that new features made for the platform are appropriately tested prior to release. For website and software development, a freelance C Programmer will work on specialization in high level programming language to meet the project requirements. You can engage a freelance Software Developer for writing code and building software applications in different programming languages.
You can find TradeStation Programmers for hire on Guru, one of the best online freelance sites. Before you appoint a freelance TradeStation Programmers for your project, do ensure that the professional:
- Can create and maintain automated build, continuous integration, and deployment systems.
- Can understand web services and debugging network traffic between mobile apps and the server.
- Is good in software development and testing paradigms.
- Is familiar with Mac OS
- Is proficient in Java, Android SDK, NDK, Gradle, Objective-C, Swift, etc.
Qualification of TradeStation Programmers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or any of its equivalent.
- Strong understanding of financial markets terms and terminologies.
- Experience in working with agile software development methods, patterns, and practices.
- Experience in testing native iOS and/or Android applications.
Benefits of Hiring TradeStation Programmers
- They will create the platform that will enable you to design, test, optimize, monitor and automate your custom equities, options and futures trading strategies.
- You will be able to identify and act instantly on trading opportunities as they will provide you with customizable market monitoring, charting and analysis tools.
- They will ensure that all your investment and trading objectives are met by giving you customized and cost-effective plans.
- You can test-drive new strategies in real-time before putting actual money on the line with the tools like TradeStation Simulator available on this platform.
SafePay provides payment protection on our online freelancing on Guru. It is a shared account funded by the Employer before starting work. Once employers can feel secure that payment can be made once they are satisfied with the work.
Post a job and find Freelancer on Guru.