I was the Chief Executive of a medium-sized non-profit organization that grew from a volunteer support group to a statewide organization with 30+ employees and a budget that increased from $5,000 to over $1 million in less than 10 years.
The organization received funding from diverse funding streams including state and corporate contracts, service and program revenue, individual donations, events, and grants resulting in over $3.6 million.
I understand all aspects of non-profits, as I have worked in every position including:
- Chief Executive / Chief Operations Officer roles and responsibilities
- Organizational and business strategy
- Operations - policies and procedures, staffing, training, procurement, contract negotiations
- Program development and expansion
- Funding diversification
- Management accounting
- Budgeting, cash flow analysis, forecasting
- Proposal writing (RFP, RFF, grants)
Skills & Expertise
AccountingAnalyticsBudgetingBusiness ConsultingBusiness StrategyCash Flow AnalysisContractsCorporate ContractsEvent PlanningFinancial ForecastingFundraisingGrant WritingManagementNegotiationNon Profit ConsultingOperations ManagementProgram DesignProgram ManagementProposal WritingSoftware DevelopmentStaffing & RecruitingStrategyTrainingWriting