Banner Image

All Services

Writing & Translation translation

Translator

$10/hr Starting at $50

I translate and convert written text from one language (the source language) into another language (the target language). And I have a strong understanding of the grammar and cultural context of each language. I work with a variety of written materials, such as legal documents, technical manuals, marketing materials, and literature. My goal is to accurately convey the meaning of the original text in the target language while also ensuring that the style and tone of the translation are appropriate. So just reach out to me please and let me help you look presentable in the world of languages.

About

$10/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I translate and convert written text from one language (the source language) into another language (the target language). And I have a strong understanding of the grammar and cultural context of each language. I work with a variety of written materials, such as legal documents, technical manuals, marketing materials, and literature. My goal is to accurately convey the meaning of the original text in the target language while also ensuring that the style and tone of the translation are appropriate. So just reach out to me please and let me help you look presentable in the world of languages.

Skills & Expertise

Academic TranslationArabic TranslationArticle TranslationBlog TranslationBook TranslationChinese TranslationConsecutive InterpretationContent TranslationCreative TranslationCroatian TranslationCV TranslationDanish TranslationDocument TranslationDutch TranslationEnglish TranslationEssay TranslationFinance TranslationLinguisticsMarriage Certificate TranslationMenu TranslationPDF TranslationReport TranslationResume TranslationRussian TranslationScientific Translation

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.