Data Engineer | Digital Marketing Scientist & Strategist | Revenue Source Founder
Digital Marketing Scientist & Strategist, with a PASSION for problem solving and systems development. A graduate of the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities class of 2012 with a B.S. in Applied Economics, I am well versed in the practical application of Mathematics and Finance.
Prior to receiving my degree, I spent the first 4 years of my undergraduate studies pursuing a diverse range of disciplines in general Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Bio-products & Bio-systems Engineering.
Post graduation, I've spent the last 5+ years accumulating and building career capital across the IT and computer science spectrum in areas ranging from Business Consulting and IT Systems Analysis to Data Engineering and Oracle database administration with top Fortune 500 companies. I've acquired extensive knowledge and expertise in business, and information technology and support services that I use to help business owners just like you grow and scale their business.
In addition to my academic background, I was a Division 1 Hurdler as a member of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers Men's Track & Field Team where I ran both 110 High Hurdles and 400 Intermediate Hurdles. I was also
• Computer: Windows, macOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Command Prompt, PowerShell, Remote Desktop
• Software: PL/SQL Developer, CubeD, Toad for Oracle, Altova XMLSpy, TortoiseSVN, HP ALM, Serena Dimensions, WinSCP, SaaS, Citrix, CubeD, erwin Data Modeler, PuTTY, Oracle Database (11g, 12c), MS [VBA, Excel, Visio, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, VS Code, Azure ML], .NET, CloudLinux, MySQL
• MS Excel: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, DAX, PivotTable, PowerPivot, Visual Basic, Power Query
• Hard: DML, DDL, UAT, SDLC, UML, UX/UI, Shell Scripting, Bootstrap, Node.js, Pug, Yarn
• Soft: Advanced Culture Competency, Superior Athletic Intelligence, Meyers Briggs (MBTI®) INTJ