My goal is to overcome the client's expectations.
My work desk produces every day:
- Animation (3D mainly, but also 2D)
- 3D design (printable models, for games,...)
- 2D Illustrations
My school has been traditional art, including several exhibitions in Barcelona (1985-2000).
The years guided me to digital image and animation with Photoshop and Macromedia Flash (1998-2003).
From year 2005 I dived into the 3D world via Blender, Autodesk Inventor, freeCAD, etc.
Nowadays I work usually with:
- Blender and several render engines (Cycles, Luxrender, Yafaray,..),
- Krita, Gimp and Inkscape (2D)
- Synfig Studio and Pencil (2D animation).
From 4 years ago I teach Blender in academies, and also online.
My work begin at 6 am till 12 am, and from 3pm to 6 pm (CET),
from Monday to Friday.
Attachments (Click to Preview)