A Professional Chartered Accountant
As a professional Chartered Accountant i need to know more than simple number crunches, much more commercially aware these days. Experiencing more than seven (7) years in these field with Big 4 Accounting Firms namely Ernst & Young (EY) and Grant Thornton Bangladesh as Audit Manager and Advisory Manager. For this reason, i'm capable to look beyond the numbers and can get a view of the whole business.
Beside this, i'm an expert in giving financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses and individuals. I work in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance and corporate finance.
I'm also expert in some typical duties as well including:
1. Accounting Bookkeeping and recording,
2. Recording day to day transactions in accounting software,
3. Preparing full set of Financial Statement,
4. Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure,
5. Auditing financial information
6. Accounts Payable and Receivable Management,
7. Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements analyzing accounts and business plans,
8. Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation,
9. Financial forecasting and risk analysis,
10. Dealing with insolvency cases,
11. Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
12. Meeting and interviewing clients,
13. Expert in all types of Accounting Software including Tally, SAP, Oracle, Quick Books, Xero, Microsoft Office Accounting.
14. Managing workloads and deadlines.
15. Preparing Individual and Company Tax Assessment and Return Submission in Bangladesh and UK.
24 Hours in a day and remote work.