Senior Software || DevOps Engineer
Thanks for visiting my profile.
Professional full stack Ruby On Rails (ROR)/Python(Django,Flask, Scrapy)/PHP(Laravel)/Node/Ember/React web developer with sound knowledge and having 10+ years of experience in front/back-end development. I have been working with US & Canadian Clients for last many years. Helped and complete a lot of projects during my experience from small to mega level ranging from few weeks to years projects and MVPs.
Also I am a certified AWS Solution Architect and DevSecOps Engineer with strong experiences.
If you need some help with development/design or if have an idea you want to discuss, or just need to hear a friendly voice, contact me anytime. I will try my level best to satisfy you and demands as per standards utilising my skills.
- Core Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Hotwire, Web Scrapping, Crawling, TDD, DevOps
- Python/Django, Flask and Scrapy, PHP/Laravel, CI
- NodeJS, Typescript, Socket.io, GraphQL, SAAS, Zencart
- Backbone JS, EmberJS, React & React Native, AngularJS
- Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, HAML, SCSS, Sass
- Rails e-commerce with Spree, API's, Meta programming
- Rails CMS with Refinery, Radiant
- RSpec, Cucumber
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Redis, Mechanize, DelayedJob
- Elastic Search, Ransack
- Amazon Web Service including EC2, Teraform, Docker and S3
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Twilio
- Payment Gateways, Stripe & Stripe Connect, Authorize.net, eway, Chargify, Braintree
- Github, Bitbucket, Heroku, Linode
- JIRA, Asana, Clickup, Trello, BaseCamp etc
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, ELK stack, Jenkins, Puppet, Selenium, AWS/GCP
I execute a lot of Software Development and DevOps Consulting in several projects. Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to get the job done on time and then providing operational and automation support with a 24/7/365 technical response.
Full Time, Over 40 Hours Per Week.