A successful project comes down to effective communication and good planning. That starts with ensuring that I understand your business, your goals, and your expectations.
Here's how I work:
1. I ask you to complete a short Google survey to help me understand the business and needs of the website. You have already answered a few questions in your job posting. Please click this link to access this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/7TgG0WADa8xnUtIo1 (you are welcome to complete this and start the conversation now)
2. We'll discuss the project together on the phone or via email/messaging to ensure I understand your goals and expectations
3. I'll provide you with some website examples to gain some feedback on your design and layout preferences (I have attached an example of this document to this proposal)
4. I'll take your feedback and present a complete Project Plan, which we will discuss and agree upon before I actually begin designing the website (I have attached an example/template project plan to this proposal). THIS IS THE FIRST MILESTONE.
5. I'll build the website and provide updates and screenshots along the way
6. I'll deliver the completed website to you for final review and walk you through the site to ensure you are set up for successful maintenance and edits (or discuss ongoing support if you like).