Hello, my name is Marietta and it's a pleasure to have you visit my profile, also rest assured you have already found the RIGHT person for your project. Being in love with the intricate beauty of words, complex story plots and a multitude of foreign ideologies has lead to my becoming the best creative writer I can be and it goes without saying - I love what I do and my passion reflects in all aspects of my work.
When a client comes my way no matter their reason or budget, I am here to help. My main objective is to provide value, not just as a freelance writer but as a person.
At times it's a rather exciting venture and a necessary step toward personal and professional growth, for both my clients and I.
I am an ardent student of music and literature, written three novels and several short stories to be published in due course. I have over a hundred hours of transcript experience alongside years of work as a freelance writer. My principles favour practice as the best teacher, although I have refined my skills with an Intensive comprehensive writers course in addition to working alongside various University Professors and Lecturers.
My GUARANTEE to you is simple, yet important
- My assurance to you that your work will always be delivered to YOU (the client) in a timely manner.
- Will be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Written with Accuracy and Confidentiality (particularly transcript work).
- And of course, written with mindfulness, precision and calculated thought; because I care about the finished product, therefore I do my best to ensure the work is always unique and well researched until it suits my client's expectations.
- Correct and exact transcripts (nothing from the recorded audio or video will be changed in any way).
- Substantial improvement to non-native english.
My Writing utilizes the skills of concise writing alongside creativity, two main attributes VITAL in every writers arsenal.
• I am free to work any day of the week, as I typically log in every hour. What ever time is convenient for my employer and as needed; furthermore I am open to working on weekends if the deadline requires it.
• My preferred means of payment would be via Paypal, although this can be discussed.
AS A CONSULTANT
"I make sure to never subcontract my clients work to a lower cost, unqualified third party. When hiring a professional it is vital that they DO NOT subcontract your work to any unknown party. I can assure none of my clients projects will ever be, in part or whole, subcontracted"