You found me!! Your concerns are my responsibility, stay RELAXED!!
This is Mayur - a freelance project manager and business strategist of 7+ years of experience.
Leading a team of 15+, managing multiple projects altogether, doing Round-The-Clock client communication and delivering DIVERSE IT solutions.
I focus on bringing the effectiveness to the product development/service offerings through reliability, discipline and goal-oriented execution. In addition, extending the significance to the project by recognizing the pain points, having thorough in-sights, evaluating the market needs & target segments and shared vision with the client.
I specialize in helping individuals, small to medium scale ventures and start-ups by building them a platform to connect with customers, Tech-Rich applications, scalable & robust systems, and solution architecture which leads to progressive business growth.
Experience & Specialization:
- UI/UX, 2D/3D asset design, web & mobile app design
- E-commerce platform, Custom web app, and informative website development
- API development (REST, SOAP, RPC), Third party integration
- Database architecture & Design, Back-end systems development
- Mobile app development (Native & Hybrid)
- Game development (UNITY 2D/3D, AR, VR)
- Custom ERP, Software as a service (SaaS), SAP consultant
- End-to-End IoT/embedded solution (Smart device development)
- DevOps, Cloud computation & analytics
I think, My passion to explore the latest dimension keeps me going on with ever-changing IT eco-system. Currently, targeting Artificial-Intelligence, Machine-Learning, Blockchain and Big data.
I love to collaborate with clients by understanding their concerns (technical & non-technical), custom needs and work methods.
I have helped a number of clients and I can do the same for you... Let's connect to get started!
For straight forward solution/requirement, Fixed cost budget deal would be proper .
For R&D, Complex or Unspecified requirement, Hourly base rate would be more suitable.
Project cost needs to be spilt up into 3 or more installments with necessary deliverables during each milestones completion.