Translator and editor committed to excellence
I am a full-time freelance translator and editor. I will always provide high quality work at a rate that we can both agree on. I obey all copyright laws and client rules. All of my work is original, which means no computer automated translations and no sub-contracting.
WHAT DO I OFFER?
- Spanish to English translations that always retain the original text's style, tone and intentions
- Copyediting and proofreading guaranteed to elevate your text to the highest level and polish it to perfection, including MT proofreading
- Formatting, typesetting, localisation and quality assurance services
- Subtitling and transcription services for whatever video or audio you throw at me, as long as the audio is clear
- Bachelor's degree in English Literature and Creative Writing
- Master's degree in Translation and Interculturality
- 7+ dedicated years of editing and translation experience
- Affiliate member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Practical and theoretical experience in all of the services I offer
- Full working knowledge of all major style guides (MLA, APA, CMoS, etc.)
- Meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Familiar with industry standards in publishing, translation and subtitling
Your text will be in enthusiastic, professional hands. Get in touch!
I am available through Guru and e-mail. I ask for an open channel of communication throughout the project and clear instructions. I am quickest to respond between 09:00 and 20:00 GMT, Monday to Saturday.