"Honesty is a very expensive gift, do not expect it from cheap people." - Warren Buffet
I am a certified web developer with 12+ years of experience developing complicated SaaS web applications, enterprise business websites, and small personal blogs.
Especially, I am currently focusing on front-end development using React and back-end development with NodeJS.
I love to write code in a high-paced and challenging environment with an emphasis on using best practices to develop high-quality software that meets project requirements, budget, and schedule.
My eye for design and creativity has made me a strong front-end developer that can bring your vision for a website or UI/UX to life.
Above all, I am a great team player.
React.js, Vue.js, Node.js HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap 3, 4
-- Front-end and back-end development
* React.js, Vue.js
* Node.js and Express.js
* MongoDB and Mongoose
* GraphQL, Apollo
* Firebase, AWS, and Heroku
-- React Stack
* State Management: Redux, Flux, Reflux, and MobX
* Libraries: react-dom, react-router-dom, create-react-app, react-redux, redux-form, redux-saga, redux-thunk, redux-observable, and mobx-react
-- Vue.js Stack
* Vuex, Vue-router, Vuetify, Quasar framework, Semanti UI, vue-route, vue-template-compiler, vue-class-component, vue-property-decorator
-- Testing frameworks
* Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
* Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai
-- Pixel perfect and mobile responsive development
* HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and LESS/SASS/SCSS
* Bootstrap, Material UI and Semantic UI
-- Project management and version control
* Jira, Trello, and Asana
* GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and SVN
Contact me to bring your project to life.
Availability : 40+ hours per week.
Client's satisfaction, next get the payment for it.