Banner Image

Skills

  • Software Development
  • Web Development
  • Web Design
  • Design
  • Mobile
  • Team Management
  • Application Development
  • Customer Service
  • HTML
  • iPhone
  • Quality Assurance (QA) And Testing
  • Responsive Web Design
  • Android
  • CSS
  • Data Management

Sign up or Log in to see more.

Services

  • Mobile App Development

    $15/hr Starting at $200 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    Expertise in native and cross platform mobile app development. Our team of mobile app developers is creative and knowledgeable to accomplish your individual demands as well as your business needs. With...

    Application DevelopmentDesigniPhoneSoftware Development
  • Website Development

    $12/hr Starting at $200 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    Nocture solutions is a professional Web Design and Development Company where the revolution of dreams into reality occurs. As among the leading web development company, We are is specialized in Web and...

    DesignMobileMobile DevelopmentSoftware DevelopmentWeb Design
  • PSD to HTML Conversion

    $12/hr Starting at $25 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    Nocture Solutions owns a brilliant team of HTML coders that prove their ability by bringing novelty in the final output. If you are looking for freshness in your dream project, then you are going absolutely...

    HTMLPSD to HTML
  • PSD to HTML5 / CSS3 Conversion

    $15/hr Starting at $25 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    Nocture Solutions owns a brilliant team of HTML5 and css3 coders that prove their ability by bringing novelty in the final output. If you are looking for freshness in your dream project, then you are...

    CSSCSS3HTMLHTML5Responsive Web Design
  • Responsive website development

    $15/hr Starting at $25 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    We ensure an outstanding mobile presence of your business by providing you a mobile friendly website that renders on multiple platform and devices with equal finesse. Nocture Solutions is a Professional...

    Responsive Web DesignWeb DesignWeb Development
  • Website Design

    $12/hr Starting at $25 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    Nocture Solutions focuses primarily on IT consulting and offshore programming services. At Nocture Solutions, our goal is to provide software solutions that people can depend on, through quality service...

    Web Design

Sign up or Log in to see more.

About

Smart Solutions For Growing Business

Work Terms

Nocture Solutions requests a deposit of 40% of the quoted cost during project startup as Kickoff and the remaining 60% due on milestone basis which follows a review of the project by the client. Nocture tries to keep project time to 30 business days maximum, but project scope and the nature of work required will determine the final turnaround time.

Dedicated Teams Model (Monthly Services):
For the dedicated teams model (DTM Services) Nocture Solutions requests 100% advance payment for each month's billing cycle.