Your Success is Our Success.
Web Cafe provides professional web development services. We can handle anything from innovative web development to the classic website development and provide you with the highest quality results.
Web development requires different technologies. Depending on your business needs and marketing expectations, our dedicated experts will provide you with in-depth analysis of the problem and suggest effective solutions for every stage of the project.
With over two successful decades in IT, our team is comfortable with a bunch of frontend and backend technologies and frameworks and ready to boost your ideas to the market by the means of any of them or even combine a suitable mix of appropriate tools:
- PHP: One of the most popular programming languages for its ease-of-use. We are comfortable with frameworks and packages like Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc.
- CMS: Our developers work on an expert level with WordPress. We have also developed our own framework that lets us build scalable websites on WordPress platform.
Java: Our software engineers can use Java to create business multifunctional systems for you.
- .Net: This technology integrates with Windows and is supported by Microsoft and is widely used for website development.
During the last period we have accomplished a vast number of projects and gained strong skills with many domains. Here is a brief list of some of them: education, banking, healthcare, e-commerce, advertisement, etc.
Below are some the most popular requests from our clients:
- Websites (dynamic and modern looking) and SPA
- Landing pages (easy to navigate, with vivid UX/UI)
- E-commerce websites
- Web portals etc.
Escrow or non-escrow projects. Non-escrow project terms are 25-50% up front with the remainder due upon completion.
If you have an existing product or just an idea of it, we will suggest and execute the best IT solution for you, even if it combines multiple technologies.
Contact us and we’ll do utmost to solve your business challenges and become your reliable IT partner.
Attachments (Click to Preview)