All-Time Transaction Data is a summary of your work history on Guru. Employers use this data to evaluate your performance and suitability for their job.
You can view your All-Time Transaction Data on the dashboard by clicking on the link under your screenname as shown below.
Each time you get paid on Guru, the transaction details get added to your All-Time Transaction Data on Guru. All-Time Transaction Data of Freelancers includes the following:
- All-time earnings – The total amount earned by the Freelancer from all the jobs successfully invoiced on Guru. The higher the all-time earnings, the more successful the Freelancer has been on Guru.
- Earnings in the last 12 months – The total amount earned by the Freelancer in the last 12 months. This indicates the Freelancer’s recent activity on the platform.
- Number of Employers worked for – The number of Employers the Freelancer has worked with on Guru to date. Working successfully with multiple Employers suggests the Freelancer can adapt easily to a variety of working relationships.
- Total number of paid invoices – The number of times the Freelancer has been paid for various jobs on Guru.
- Largest Employer – The highest total earnings a Freelancer has made from a single Employer. This indicates both the scale and responsibility the Freelancer can deliver on.
- Date of Joining Guru – How long the Freelancer has been a member of Guru. This puts the other transaction data in perspective.
How All-Time Transaction Data helps Employers
All-Time Transaction Data provides insights into a Freelancer’s transaction volume, size, and scale of operation. It helps Employers understand the credibility and performance of the Freelancer. All-Time Transaction Data, along with information on their services and portfolios, helps Employers make the right hiring decision. Employers can filter Freelancers by their All-Time Transaction Data and also see it as a part of their profiles on the Find Freelancers search results. This data is also shown along with the Quotes that Employers receive.
How does it impact Freelancers?
Employers use All-Time Transaction Data to get insights into a Freelancer’s transaction volume, size, and scale of operation. It helps them understand the credibility and performance of the Freelancer so that they can make the right hiring decision.
With All-Time Transaction Data on display, it is an opportunity for Freelancers to build their Profile on Guru and win more jobs. The more they work and get paid on Guru, the stronger their Profile becomes. A strong profile with impressive All-Time Transaction Data helps Freelancers attract larger Employers and bigger jobs on Guru.
To build the transaction data, Freelancers can also invite their Employers from outside to work with them on Guru and pay them on the platform. When they invite Employers to Guru, they also earn a referral incentive on all transactions made by the Employer on Guru. Know more about referrals.
- For Freelancers who have not yet been paid on Guru, there is no All-Time Transaction Data to show. For such Freelancers, we display their ID Verification status along with their Quote. This gives Freelancers with no transaction history on Guru an opportunity to gain the trust of potential Employers.