A service is a summary of the expertise offered by a Freelancer. Services help Freelancers describe their skills and showcase relevant work in a specific domain. Freelancers can add multiple services to their Profile.
To add a service to your Profile:
- Click on “Edit Profile.”
- Click on “Services” from the menu.
- Click the “+” button on the top right.
A service can be explained using:
- Title: Give the service a name that will be displayed on your Profile. Make sure you include relevant skill-based keywords.
- Description: Add a detailed description of the service offered. It can contain your approach or methodology too.
- Skills: Add skills related to the service.*
- Rate/Hour: Define the amount you want to charge per hour.
- Starting at: Define the minimum budget.
- Category: Select the service category and subcategory.
*The skills you add as a part of the service will be treated as keywords to match you with jobs that require those skills. You can add up to 25 skills for each service.