Certified Data Scientist | Analysis | Visualization | Automation
I am confident in my ability to perform due to my inquisitive approach to problem-solving extensive and analytical experience with companies such as KPMG (Advisory Analytics), Andela (Tech Startup), HIAS inc (NGO), BetterWork (NGO), and Biolog-id (Blood donations management).
My work experience in the aforementioned organization is composed of projects that can be described by the following core requirements:
1. Designing, testing, and monitoring core KPIs to inform the day to day running of the businesses.
2. Creating warehouse instance, routinely maintaining and updating data on the Google Big Query Platform using scheduled python ETL scripts
3. Data investigation and reconciliation for fraud detection
automation of business processes using python and Robotic Process Automation tools
4. Data collection, analysis, and reporting using business intelligence tools eg. Looker, PowerBi, Qlik Sense, QlikView, Tableau, and Data Studio.
5. Collaboration with stakeholders, hypothesis formulation, and testing as well as data exploration independent from the set objectives for insight generation.
I have strong knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- Data Warehousing
- Data Visualization
Thank you for taking the time to review my profile. I look forward to hearing more about the details of your project. I feel that my skills, education, and experience will ensure my success in this role.
Mode of communication: Message/Video/Email in English