Full Stack Software engineer
I am Oleg Teslenko, a software engineer with 8 years of full stack development experience.
I'm a senior-level, full-stack web developer who works with a flexible stack of frontend and backend technologies and has a deep understanding of best practices for web application architecture.
I believe in offering premium quality work to win long-term relationships with clients. I'll put my heart and soul into whatever work is assigned to me to meet your expectations.
My goal is to always perform at an exceptional level for all project that I will work.
I strive to delight my clients with every project I undertake, and I would love to do the same for you. Please reach out if you have any questions!
These are my main skills and responsibilities
• Design, develop, and test web and mobile applications.
. Infrastructure architecture, and management for the application.
• Writing maintainable and scalable code.
• Collaborate with Customers directly to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch the software.
- Front-end: React.js, Vue.js, Angular, Nuxt.js, Next.js, Gatsby.
- Back-end: Python, Django, Node.js, Nest.js, Ruby on Rails, Serverless framework
- Mobile: React Native, Ionic, Kotlin, Swift, Xamarin, Java
- AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean
Full Time Available
Free Bug Fix
40-50 hours per week