Phil Friedlander has thirty years of business experience in information technology, strategy, methodologies, electronic performance support tools, knowledge management, competencies and trai
Some examples of his business experience:
· Consulted with a large global pharmaceutical firm in the development of a project management office and enterprise-wide process standardization
· Assisted in the development of a strategic information technology plan for a large state agency
· Chief Methods Director, Strategic Change methodology including corporate, organizational and information technology strategy covering E-Business and Performance Driven Change.
· Chief architect of the Ascendant™ performance support environment, including methods architecture and technology support.
· Conceived, designed, developed and implemented the Center for Learning Innovation, an advanced, focused center for the development of training, organizational change and performance support initiatives.
· Developed Educational Consulting Practice from zero to approximately $50 million in billing annually
· Developed the consulting practice's competency-based curriculum architecture
· He has written for a variety of publications including Information Systems Management, Performance & Instruction, Performance Improvement, Software Engineering, Infotech, Software Magazine, Systems Development Management and The Handbook of IS Management. He also co-authored the book, Information Technology Competencies in the Accounting Profession: Implications for Education and Practice, published by the American Institute of CPAs.
He has presented his ideas in a number of forums including: Beta Alpha Psi, Human Resource Systems Professionals, Data Processing Management Association, American Accounting Association, Business Process Reengineering 98 Europe, and the Federation of Schools of Accountancy, He has also been a panelist on "Managing with Lou Dobbs" on Cable News Network.
He has taught Accounting Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Strategic Management, Principles of Management, EDP Auditing, Object-Oriented Analysis, Programming Languages, Organization Change Management,
Attachments (Click to Preview)