Banner Image

All Services

Administrative & Secretarial

Administrative support

$10/hr Starting at $25

Have three years experience in administrative support. I am currently working with Jil Group International as administrative support, and data entry and customer relations officer. From the year 2014-2017, I worked as an admin support, data entry, customer care Officer. I have acquired extensive experience which I think would enable me perform effectively and efficiently when hired. I would love to get in touch with you for brief conversation to better identify if I would be a good match for the job. Skype: Prince adeoye Regards, Prince Adeoye.

About

$10/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

Have three years experience in administrative support. I am currently working with Jil Group International as administrative support, and data entry and customer relations officer. From the year 2014-2017, I worked as an admin support, data entry, customer care Officer. I have acquired extensive experience which I think would enable me perform effectively and efficiently when hired. I would love to get in touch with you for brief conversation to better identify if I would be a good match for the job. Skype: Prince adeoye Regards, Prince Adeoye.

Skills & Expertise

Admin SupportAdministrative AssistantCustomer ServiceData CollectionData EntryData ManagementData MiningData ScrapingEmail HandlingGoogle AnalyticsInternet ResearchLead GenerationMarket ResearchMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft WordPersonal AssistantPhone SupportQuickBooksResearchSalesVirtual AssistantsWeb Research

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.