You’ve got a perfect website or application in mind. It’s dynamic, intuitive, and has all the features designed to make the user experience as seamless as possible. But it’s not something that you can get with a simple drag-and-drop builder. So what do you do?
What Is Angular?
Before you even start writing down your Angular developer interview questions, you must have at least a basic grasp of what Angular is.
Angular is a client-side front-end development platform by Google. It’s been around for several years, but updates have occurred over time. It builds Single Page Applications (SPAs) using HTML and TypeScript. It’s a tool to create dynamic and more responsive web, mobile, and desktop applications.
AngularJS vs. Angular 2
AngularJS was the first iteration of Angular released in 2009. Angular 2 is a rewrite of it. It took the advantages and disadvantages of AngularJS into account and made an improved framework. One of the key differences between the two is the shift from MVC architecture to a component-based style. This change allows for faster development.
What Is an Angular Developer?
Responsibilities of an Angular Developer
Some key responsibilities of an Angular developer include:
- Front-end building (i.e., creating complete, high-quality user interfaces in the form of mobile, web, or desktop applications)
- Bug fixing
- Unit testing
- Working with external API & data sources
- RESTful API building
- Creating high-end software
- Working with back-end developers for functionality
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies
- Improving website or app performance regularly
What to Look For in an Angular Developer
Here are some technical skills to look for in an Angular Developer:
- Knowledge of UX concepts
- Proficiency of and experience in the use of the Angular framework
- Ability to work with HTML and CSS
- Good command of TypeScript
- Experience in building SPAs and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of development life cycle, code management, and release management
Of course, you should also look for an Angular developer that is fit for your team and possesses the correct values to get their job done efficiently and excellently. You should also make sure that they:
- Can work in complex environments with multiple projects and assignments
- Have excellent analytical and project management skills
- Have the ability to translate requests into results
- Can understand both aesthetic and functional components of app building
- Are a team player
- Are aware of business goals and can meet project deadlines
How to Find an Angular Developer
You can find basic, mid-range, and advanced Angular developers for hire, but you don’t always need to get the top-tier professionals, especially for more straightforward functionalities. Find an Angular developer that fits both your budget and your requirements, and they should be able to deliver the job.
Some people opt to hire in-house Angular developers to work full-time on the website or app, which can be advantageous for businesses just starting to build their products. You can also hire development companies to assign developers to you; this removes a lot of the work needed to find one yourself.
Another great option is to hire a freelance Angular developer. From Angular to MetaTrader developers, freelance developers are available on Guru. You can find great freelancers with enough expertise and experience to deliver high-quality outputs without costing you an arm and a leg. And depending on how often you need them, you can even find some willing to work on-call or on a more flexible timeline. From Angular developers to Discord Bot developers, you can find the expert you need on Guru.