Document Design Specialist. Business Analyst. Consultant. Making your life easier, one project at a time.
As a research associate, I have experience supporting national training and technical assistance projects focused on substance abuse prevention and program evaluation. I have nearly 10 years of experience providing technical assistance and have also assisted with project planning, scheduling, webinar management, communication, and preparation of meeting summaries and briefings. Additionally, I have quantitative and qualitative analysis competencies and experience working in Atlas.ti and SPSS. As a proposal manager, I am experienced in managing all aspects of proposal print and digital production. This includes document design, layout, formatting, creating charts, tables, and graphics.
I have a passion for designing documents that are aesthetically pleasing, impactful, and easy to read.
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Art History, and a Master of Science degree in Health Informatics.
English - fluent (native speaker)
• Software/Programs: Microsoft Office 2016 products (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, Publisher, SharePoint), Adobe Acrobat Professional XI, Atlassian JIRA, InDesign, Photoshop
• Operating Systems: MS Windows 7, MS Windows 10
• Programming: HTML, Excel VBA
• Quantitative Analytic Software: SPSS
• Qualitative Analytic Software: ATLAS.ti
• Other: SelectSurvey, WebEx, Desktop Publishing, Section 508 Compliance, Data Entry
My schedule is very flexible and I available after hours (e.g., after 8pm EST).
Always available via email.