Hire a Freelance Headhunter
What Is a Headhunter?
A Headhunter is a professional who provides employment recruiting services. Headhunters are hired by companies to recruit high-quality talents for senior-level positions. They search, pre-screen and recommend the most ideal candidates for the open position. When you hire a Headhunter, you eliminate the need to advertise the position. This can save a lot of time and money for the company as you need not filter through unqualified applications. Headhunters are closely involved with the candidate as well as the company throughout the hiring process.
Headhunter Services are commission-based, which means that the Headhunters are paid based on their performance. Similar to any other freelance Staffing and Recruiting experts they approach candidates individually and filter out those who match the requirements the best. You can find Headhunters for hire on Guru, one of the top freelancing sites.
What Does a Headhunter Do?
Headhunters conduct extensive market search to find the best candidates as required by the company. While experts like freelance IT Recruiters and freelance Financial Recruiters hire candidates for a specific industry, Headhunters work with many companies at a time, to hire talents for varied job roles.
Headhunters do not limit their search to active job seekers but also contact the passive ones – the candidates who are not searching for a job but might be open to accepting good opportunities. A freelance Headhunter starts with defining the requirements for the position by working with the Hiring Managers and other stakeholders. They then use updated sourcing techniques to find the right candidates. They attend job fairs and similar events to source new candidates. They also contact industry professionals for referrals. Once the candidate has been selected they negotiate the hiring terms with the potential recruits. And once the terms are finalized, they send job offer too.
If you require headhunter services, please visit Guru where you can hire skilled freelancers. Before you hire a Headhunter, ensure that the professional has the following qualities:
- Should be able to evaluate potential candidates based on the requirements of the organization.
- Should communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written language with both sides.
- Screens candidates by conducting background and reference checks in a systematic and organized fashion.
Qualifications to Check Before You Hire a Headhunter
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Human Resource Management or in a similar field.
- Solid experience as Headhunter and a positive recommendation from previous clients.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
Benefits of Hiring a Freelance Headhunter
- They understand your requirements completely and refer the best candidates by screening them through effective use of the database, job portals, and networks.
- They take care of end to end talent acquisition right from screening candidates to the interview process, salary negotiation and sending out joining letters.
- They collaborate with stakeholders to identify future hiring needs.
- They act as a consultant for the recruits and help them get onboard smoothly.
When you hire a Freelancer, understand their credibility, performance. All-time transaction data along with information on services and portfolio showcased.
Find the right Freelancer on the freelance portal, by posting a job for free.